Darien Daily Voice

Contact Us
Darien Daily Voice serves Darien, CT
Darien Daily Voice serves Darien, CT

Nearby Towns

Breaking News: Westport Family Fears Staples High Grad Died In Oakland Warehouse Fire

Noroton Fire Department Rescues Dog Stranded On Rock In Scott's Cove

Noroton Fire Department Rescues Dog Stranded On Rock In Scott's Cove
DARIEN, Conn. — The Noroton Fire Department came to the rescue of a dog named Bear, who was stranded on the rocks in Scott's Cove on Sunday off the shore of Darien.

The team from the Noroton Fire Department deployed Marine 34 and Sealegs to assist Bear and bring him safely back to shore.

Read More

Westport Family Fears Staples High Grad Died In Oakland Warehouse Fire

Westport Family Fears Staples High Grad Died In Oakland Warehouse Fire

WESTPORT, Conn. — A Westport man who fears his child died in a warehouse fire over the weekend in Oakland, Calif., is heading to California, according to the Connecticut Post.    Justin R...

Read More

Newtown Couple's Christmas Displays Honors Sandy Hook Angel

Newtown Couple's Christmas Displays Honors Sandy Hook Angel

NEWTOWN, Conn. — On the front lawn of Rhonda and Chane Cullens’ home at 9 Founders Lane in Newtown sits a lit-up angel figurine alongside a series of 25 lights. This angel pays tribute t...

Read More

Leave 'Em Alone, Fairfield County — Fallen Leaves Are A Landscape Ally

Leave 'Em Alone, Fairfield County — Fallen Leaves Are A Landscape Ally

FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Just about everyone is enchanted by the vibrant beauty of leaves in the fall as they change color to glowing yellow, crimson red or pumpkin orange. That beauty...

Read More

Light Snow Expected Overnight, Into Morning Commute In Darien

Light Snow Expected Overnight, Into Morning Commute In Darien

FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. — It's beginning to feel more like winter. And light snow is expected to begin falling late Sunday in parts of Fairfield County — especially inland — which could c...

Read More

Dish Towel Sparks Fire At Senior Living Facility In Ridgefield

Dish Towel Sparks Fire At Senior Living Facility In Ridgefield

RIDGEFIELD, Conn. — A blaze at an assisted living facility in Ridgefield began when a dishtowel a resident was heating in a microwave caught fire, according to NBC Connecticut.    When cr...

Read More

Welcome to

Darien Daily Voice!

This is a one time message inviting you to keep in touch

Get important news about your town as it happens.