DANBURY, Conn. -- Break out the green blocks and join the grand opening fun at the new Lego store at the Danbury Fair Mall.
For the official grand opening next month, Lego fans are invited to a huge Lego-building event. Customers can help a "Lego Master Builder" construct an 8-foot tall model of the Hulk out of Lego bricks.
The event will be at the center court of the mall. Here are the hours and dates:
- Friday, April 4: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday, April 5: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, April 6: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
During those days, the first 300 people each day to make a qualifying purchase at the Lego Store will receive one of these giveaways:
- Friday, April 4: free collectible Lego T-Shirt with a $50 purchase
- Saturday, April 5: Free limited-edition Lego store set with a $75 purchase
- Sunday, April 6: Free exclusive Lego Minifigure Set with a $50 purchase
Offers valid while supplies last only. Limit one per transaction.
The Lego store opened last month at the Danbury Fair Mall on the upper level near the Microsoft store.
It is the first Lego store in Connecticut, which has its U.S. headquarters upstate in Enfield.
“Our store at Danbury Fair Mall will enhance our consumers’ overall Lego brand experience through product variety, store design and regular hands-on family events,” says Eric Wolfe, vice president of the Lego Group.
“Children and families will be able to experience first-hand and hands-on the creativity and imagination that goes into Lego building and be inspired by the over 4 million Lego bricks that are in the store at any given time.”
The Danbury Fair Mall is at 7 Backus Ave. off Route 7.
Read more about the new Lego store here at the Daily Voice.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Patricia Lowman Dailey, 57, Of Darien, Worked In The Fashion Industry
- 3 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Sandy Hook Students Safe After Evacuation Due To Bomb Threat