DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Chamber of Commerce held a morning networking and membership education breakfast recently for new members, new employees of current member companies and longtime members. The breakfast was hosted by Webster Bank in Darien.
Committee chairs were also introduced so both new and existing members could learn and get involved with the chamber, its committees and activities.
New members introduced were private investor John Hare; Lynn Hamlen, owner of Folly Design Elements; Lisa Herling of Herling Communications; Thomas Jachimczyk and Anthony Chimento of Madison Capital Group; and Pat Meagher from the Connecticut Small Business Department.
Committee chairs introduced to the new members were John Lundeen, Governance; Nate Allen, Marketing and Social Media Outreach; Laurie Griffith, Events; Mark Rosenbloom, Membership and Ambassador program; and Bill Jensen, Retail. Jensen helped develop the new Chamber’s map of Darien.
The chamber has new and exciting events happening throughout the year. Check its website or its newly developed mobile app darienctchamber.us for current news, information and events.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 3 Three Charged With Stealing Copper, Doorknobs From Darien Home
- 4 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 5 Snow Could Return To Darien For Monday Morning Commute