DARIEN, Conn. -- One week after opening, the Darien Chamber of Commerce welcomed the SoNo Baking Company to Darien with an official ribbon cutting.
The Darien location is at 49 Tokeneke Road and will feature a cafe, espresso bar and its selection of baked goods, cakes, pastries, cookies and artisan breads.
Some lunch dishes will also be on the menu. Sono Baking Company also has a location on Water Street in Norwalk. The business is open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Read more about the new location here in the Daily Voice.
From Left to Right: Barbara Busskohl-Presidentof Darien Board of Realtors, RK Russell-Abercrombie,Burns and McKiernan Insurance, Anthony Chimento-NY Life, Jayme Stevenson-First Selectman, John Barricellli and Patti Jonker-SoNo Baking Co., Casey Hart-Informer Messages, Senator Bob Duff, Susan Cator-President Darien Chamber of Commerce, Mary Lou Williams-Williams & Co., Julia Ambrosi-Williams & Co.
- 1 Police: Darien Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Pair Charged With Using Fake $100 Bills At Darien Shops
- 4 Darien Couple Tackles New York City Marathon For Norwalk Charity
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Darien