DARIEN, Conn. -- One week after opening, the Darien Chamber of Commerce welcomed the SoNo Baking Company to Darien with an official ribbon cutting.
The Darien location is at 49 Tokeneke Road and will feature a cafe, espresso bar and its selection of baked goods, cakes, pastries, cookies and artisan breads.
Some lunch dishes will also be on the menu. Sono Baking Company also has a location on Water Street in Norwalk. The business is open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Read more about the new location here in the Daily Voice.
From Left to Right: Barbara Busskohl-Presidentof Darien Board of Realtors, RK Russell-Abercrombie,Burns and McKiernan Insurance, Anthony Chimento-NY Life, Jayme Stevenson-First Selectman, John Barricellli and Patti Jonker-SoNo Baking Co., Casey Hart-Informer Messages, Senator Bob Duff, Susan Cator-President Darien Chamber of Commerce, Mary Lou Williams-Williams & Co., Julia Ambrosi-Williams & Co.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Darien
- 3 Sony Pulls Film; Darien Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Darien