DARIEN, Conn. -- One week after opening, the Darien Chamber of Commerce welcomed the SoNo Baking Company to Darien with an official ribbon cutting.
The Darien location is at 49 Tokeneke Road and will feature a cafe, espresso bar and its selection of baked goods, cakes, pastries, cookies and artisan breads.
Some lunch dishes will also be on the menu. Sono Baking Company also has a location on Water Street in Norwalk. The business is open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Read more about the new location here in the Daily Voice.
From Left to Right: Barbara Busskohl-Presidentof Darien Board of Realtors, RK Russell-Abercrombie,Burns and McKiernan Insurance, Anthony Chimento-NY Life, Jayme Stevenson-First Selectman, John Barricellli and Patti Jonker-SoNo Baking Co., Casey Hart-Informer Messages, Senator Bob Duff, Susan Cator-President Darien Chamber of Commerce, Mary Lou Williams-Williams & Co., Julia Ambrosi-Williams & Co.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 4 Learn How To Become A Six-Figure Freelancer At The Darien Library
- 5 Darien Swimmers, Divers Get Up Early For Fundraiser