DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library’s new business book group will have its first meeting Wednesday, Jan. 15 at 6 p.m.
An informal discussion of Roger Fisher and William Ury’s "Getting to Yes" will take place from 6 to 6:45 p.m., followed by networking and light refreshments.
The library has copies of the book available for patrons to borrow, but prior reading of the books is not necessary to attend the discussion.
The next meeting will be Tuesday, March 4, at 6 p.m.
The Darien Library is located at 1441 Post Road.
- 1 Darien Ranked As State's Best Suburb To Live In
- 2 Three Charged With Attempted Thefts At Darien Stop & Shop
- 3 Cars Catch Fire At Darien High School In Jump Start Gone Wrong
- 4 Darien's The Goose Celebrates Five-Year Anniversary
- 5 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol