DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library’s new business book group will have its first meeting Wednesday, Jan. 15 at 6 p.m.
An informal discussion of Roger Fisher and William Ury’s "Getting to Yes" will take place from 6 to 6:45 p.m., followed by networking and light refreshments.
The library has copies of the book available for patrons to borrow, but prior reading of the books is not necessary to attend the discussion.
The next meeting will be Tuesday, March 4, at 6 p.m.
The Darien Library is located at 1441 Post Road.
- 1 Darien Teen, 18, Charged With Fighting Mother Over Toenail
- 2 New York Man Charged With Fighting At Darien Bar
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal