DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library’s new business book group will have its first meeting Wednesday, Jan. 15 at 6 p.m.
An informal discussion of Roger Fisher and William Ury’s "Getting to Yes" will take place from 6 to 6:45 p.m., followed by networking and light refreshments.
The library has copies of the book available for patrons to borrow, but prior reading of the books is not necessary to attend the discussion.
The next meeting will be Tuesday, March 4, at 6 p.m.
The Darien Library is located at 1441 Post Road.
- 1 Darien Hockey Player Draws Interest Of NHL Scouts
- 2 Darien High School Ranked Fourth-Best In Connecticut
- 3 Darien Home To 5 Of The 25 Best Elementary Schools In The State
- 4 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Darien; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely