DARIEN, Conn. - Flair Fitness Darien is more than just an exercise spot to take group classes with top-tier instructors. It is also the ideal location to host a kids party, a ladies night out, a work event, a mixer, a fundraiser, a wine tasting and more.
Flair Fitness is now offering Flair Fashion Wednesdays for small, independent retailers to rent out part of the studio space for popup shops. (There are no classes taught on Wednesday evenings this spring.)
The idea is to tie in with the spring hours of the Darien Farmers Market, which occurs in the Goodwives Shopping Center parking lot, right outside the storefront. The indoor space rental fees can be negotiated with Flair Fitness Darien.
Vendors can be booked for May 7, 14, 21 and 28 from 11 a.m. through 5 p.m. The schedule of vendors is quickly filling up—with jewelry, clothing, intimates and more.
Flair Fitness will help vendors market the event to their client list via email and across their social media platforms. Their vendors are expected to promote the event to their customer base, as well.
Shoppers don’t have to be Flair Fitness clients, but just have to be ready to do one-stop shopping for Mother’s Day, teachers gifts and graduations.
For more information, contact Flair call at 203-202-9200 or visit email@example.com.
- 1 Windows Smashed, Items, Thousands In Cash Stolen From Cars In Darien
- 2 Darien Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Pure Barre Opens New Fitness Studio In Darien
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Darien With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 Darien-Based Kelly Associates Joins Houlihan Lawrence As Independent