DARIEN, Conn. -- The Rucci Law Group announced the addition of attorney Marianne C. Cirillo of Darien.
Cirillo, whose expertise will be used in the areas of trusts and estates as well as real estate law, joined the firm after working with Judge Anthony J. DePanifilis of the Norwalk/Wilton Probate District. Cirillo also handled estate matters for Judge Michael P. Murray of the Darien/New Canaan Probate District.
Rucci Law Group partner Joseph J. Rucci Jr. said he was excited to have Cirillo aboard.
“We believe that Marianne’s extensive experience and unwavering commitment to representing clients will be a great asset for The Rucci Law Group," Rucci Jr. said. "Her knowledge and practice in real estate and trusts and estates law will allow us to effectively assist more clients.”
Cirillo said she was looking forward to serving the community and providing her legal expertise to the firm’s clients in her new role at Rucci Law Group.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Darien
- 5 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose