DARIEN, Conn. -- The Rucci Law Group announced the addition of attorney Marianne C. Cirillo of Darien.
Cirillo, whose expertise will be used in the areas of trusts and estates as well as real estate law, joined the firm after working with Judge Anthony J. DePanifilis of the Norwalk/Wilton Probate District. Cirillo also handled estate matters for Judge Michael P. Murray of the Darien/New Canaan Probate District.
Rucci Law Group partner Joseph J. Rucci Jr. said he was excited to have Cirillo aboard.
“We believe that Marianne’s extensive experience and unwavering commitment to representing clients will be a great asset for The Rucci Law Group," Rucci Jr. said. "Her knowledge and practice in real estate and trusts and estates law will allow us to effectively assist more clients.”
Cirillo said she was looking forward to serving the community and providing her legal expertise to the firm’s clients in her new role at Rucci Law Group.
- 1 Darien's Chilton, Halvorsen Make List Of Forbes Billionaires
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Darien
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Darien
- 4 Man Steals Cash Then Boards Train At Noroton Heights
- 5 Darien Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm