DARIEN, Conn. -- Posh Nail and Spa celebrated the opening of its newest location Wednesday with a ribbon-cutting ceremony in Darien.
Posh opened in June on the second floor of the Darien Playhouse Building on Post Road. The Darien spa is the third location the business has opened. The first salon in Westport opened in 2001, and the second in Southport opened in 2005.
Among the offerings at Posh are manicures, pedicures, facials, waxing, massages and eyelash extensions.
"We're highly dedicated to cleanliness, and making sure that customer service is the No. 1 priority," said Diana Su, owner of Posh. "We have a good environment. Everything is relaxing, with good service and good decorations."
Employee Nicole Seese said the focus on cleanliness is one of the things that sets Posh apart from other spas.
"We use medical-grade machines to sanitize all our tools to make sure there are no germs on any of them," Seese said.
Posh Nail and Spa is located at 1077 Boston Post Road and is open seven days a week. For information, visit www.poshct.com or call 203-309-5454.
- 1 Darien Man Charged With Assaulting, Strangling Wife In Stamford
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 3 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Darien
- 4 Body Found In Lake Ontario ID'd As Fairfield's Max Maisel
- 5 Teen Takes Responsibility For 2008 Death Of 13-Year-Old Wilton Bicyclist