DARIEN, Conn. -- Posh Nail & Spa will fill more than 7,000 square feet of space on the second floor of the Darien Playhouse Building, according to West Fair Online. It will boast a completely renovated interior.
The company will offer manicures pedicures, facials and other spa services.
The space’s former occupant, the Elizabeth Arden Red Door spa, vacated at the end of 2013, according to West Fair Online. Signature Group, a commercial real estate firm, negotiated the lease for the new salon, which had its soft opening in June.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Report Says 7 Arrests Were Made At Darien Schools In 2013
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Police: NYC Man, 65, Made Harassing Phone Calls To Darien Teen Girl
- 5 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield