DARIEN, Conn. -- Posh Nail & Spa will fill more than 7,000 square feet of space on the second floor of the Darien Playhouse Building, according to West Fair Online. It will boast a completely renovated interior.
The company will offer manicures pedicures, facials and other spa services.
The space’s former occupant, the Elizabeth Arden Red Door spa, vacated at the end of 2013, according to West Fair Online. Signature Group, a commercial real estate firm, negotiated the lease for the new salon, which had its soft opening in June.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Darien Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Darien, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Darien With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 4 Darien-Based Kelly Associates Joins Houlihan Lawrence As Independent
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow