DARIEN, Conn. -- Posh Nail & Spa will fill more than 7,000 square feet of space on the second floor of the Darien Playhouse Building, according to West Fair Online. It will boast a completely renovated interior.
The company will offer manicures pedicures, facials and other spa services.
The space’s former occupant, the Elizabeth Arden Red Door spa, vacated at the end of 2013, according to West Fair Online. Signature Group, a commercial real estate firm, negotiated the lease for the new salon, which had its soft opening in June.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal