DARIEN, Conn. -- Posh Nail & Spa will fill more than 7,000 square feet of space on the second floor of the Darien Playhouse Building, according to West Fair Online. It will boast a completely renovated interior.
The company will offer manicures pedicures, facials and other spa services.
The space’s former occupant, the Elizabeth Arden Red Door spa, vacated at the end of 2013, according to West Fair Online. Signature Group, a commercial real estate firm, negotiated the lease for the new salon, which had its soft opening in June.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Car Stolen From Darien Driveway, Suspicious Men Seen In Area
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 5 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich