DARIEN, Conn. -- Posh Nail & Spa will fill more than 7,000 square feet of space on the second floor of the Darien Playhouse Building, according to West Fair Online. It will boast a completely renovated interior.
The company will offer manicures pedicures, facials and other spa services.
The space’s former occupant, the Elizabeth Arden Red Door spa, vacated at the end of 2013, according to West Fair Online. Signature Group, a commercial real estate firm, negotiated the lease for the new salon, which had its soft opening in June.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Conn. Reports 8 'Highly Suspected' Enterovirus D68 Cases
- 2 Employee Charged With Embezzling From Darien Doctor's Office
- 3 National Weather Service: Darien's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 4 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 5 Darien High School Students Named National Merit Semifinalists