DARIEN, Conn. -- Quinn Popcorn, which started as a dream and Kickstarter campaign, has exploded for two Darien natives, according to the Fairfield County Business Journal.
Kristy and Coulter Lewis, who graduated from Darien High School in 1999, started their popcorn business in Colorado and are now selling their organic product back home in Fairfield County, according to the Business Journal.
Flavors include Cheddar & Chipotle, Kale & Sea Salt, Parmesan & Rosemary, Vermont Maple and Real Butter. Check out the offerings here on the website for Quinn Popcorn.
Read the full story here at the Fairfield County Business Journal.
- 1 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 2 Darien Teen Charged With Possession Of Alcohol At Fireworks
- 3 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Darien College Student Among White House Interns