DARIEN, Conn. -- Quinn Popcorn, which started as a dream and Kickstarter campaign, has exploded for two Darien natives, according to the Fairfield County Business Journal.
Kristy and Coulter Lewis, who graduated from Darien High School in 1999, started their popcorn business in Colorado and are now selling their organic product back home in Fairfield County, according to the Business Journal.
Flavors include Cheddar & Chipotle, Kale & Sea Salt, Parmesan & Rosemary, Vermont Maple and Real Butter. Check out the offerings here on the website for Quinn Popcorn.
Read the full story here at the Fairfield County Business Journal.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Darien
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 5 Everything Is Rosey Event Benefits YWCA Darien/Norwalk