DARIEN, Conn. -- Quinn Popcorn, which started as a dream and Kickstarter campaign, has exploded for two Darien natives, according to the Fairfield County Business Journal.
Kristy and Coulter Lewis, who graduated from Darien High School in 1999, started their popcorn business in Colorado and are now selling their organic product back home in Fairfield County, according to the Business Journal.
Flavors include Cheddar & Chipotle, Kale & Sea Salt, Parmesan & Rosemary, Vermont Maple and Real Butter. Check out the offerings here on the website for Quinn Popcorn.
Read the full story here at the Fairfield County Business Journal.
- 1 Darien Firm Remedy Partners Looking To Hire 150-175
- 2 Swastikas Spray-Painted On Trees At Darien Bird Sanctuary
- 3 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 4 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care