DARIEN, Conn. -- Quinn Popcorn, which started as a dream and Kickstarter campaign, has exploded for two Darien natives, according to the Fairfield County Business Journal.
Kristy and Coulter Lewis, who graduated from Darien High School in 1999, started their popcorn business in Colorado and are now selling their organic product back home in Fairfield County, according to the Business Journal.
Flavors include Cheddar & Chipotle, Kale & Sea Salt, Parmesan & Rosemary, Vermont Maple and Real Butter. Check out the offerings here on the website for Quinn Popcorn.
Read the full story here at the Fairfield County Business Journal.
- 1 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Darien Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl
- 3 Child's Play: Darien's Royle School Dedicates New Playground
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Darien
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed