DARIEN, Conn. -- Quinn Popcorn, which started as a dream and Kickstarter campaign, has exploded for two Darien natives, according to the Fairfield County Business Journal.
Kristy and Coulter Lewis, who graduated from Darien High School in 1999, started their popcorn business in Colorado and are now selling their organic product back home in Fairfield County, according to the Business Journal.
Flavors include Cheddar & Chipotle, Kale & Sea Salt, Parmesan & Rosemary, Vermont Maple and Real Butter. Check out the offerings here on the website for Quinn Popcorn.
Read the full story here at the Fairfield County Business Journal.
- 1 Darien Goalie Takes North Carolina To NCAA Women's Final Four
- 2 Population Grows In Darien, All Of Fairfield County
- 3 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party
- 4 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 5 Darien Names Navy Vet Chris Pintauro As Memorial Day Speaker