FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The Vineyard Vines stores in Westport, Greenwich and New Canaan are supporting the CT Challenge's Survivor Day on Saturday with a 10/10 promotion.
Customers can get 10 percent off their purchases while the company gives 10 percent back to CT Challenge.
The promotion by the Stamford-based Vineyard Vines runs Saturday from noon to 4 p.m.
CT Challenge empowers cancer survivors at its Center for Survivorship in Southport, which was featured on "Good Morning America" on Thursday.
“We’re so excited to be supporting CT Challenge’s Survivor Day in a big way this year, across all three of our Connecticut stores," said Shep Murray, Vineyard Vines' CEO & co-founder. "Our families and lives have certainly been touched by cancer, and we can’t think of a more worthy cause to benefit from this fun event.”
- 1 Report Says 7 Arrests Were Made At Darien Schools In 2013
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Police: NYC Man, 65, Made Harassing Phone Calls To Darien Teen Girl
- 5 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield