WESTPORT, Conn. -- Westport law firm Nusbaum & Parrino was recently ranked in the 2014 U.S. News & World Report of the best law firms.
The firm, founded in 1983 by Edward Nusbaum and Thomas Parrino, was ranked in the category of Metropolitan Tier 1 Stamford for family law. The firm earned the recognition for the fourth consecutive year. The Stamford metro area includes Bridgeport, Darien, Fairfield, Greenwich, New Canaan, Norwalk, Ridgefield, Southport, Stamford, Weston, Westport and Wilton.
Firms included in the 2014 Best Law Firms list are recognized for "professional excellence with persistently impressive ratings from clients and peers. Achieving a ranking signals a unique combination of quality law practice and breadth of legal expertise," according to a press release.
The 2014 rankings are based on the highest number of participating firms and highest number of client ballots on record, according to the rankings, and more than 12,000 attorneys provided more than 330,000 law firm assessments and almost 7,000 clients provided nearly 20,000 evaluations.
The 2014 Best Law Firms list will be featured in two publications. The entire list of rankings can be viewed at the U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms webpage.
For additional information on Nusbaum & Parrino, visit the firm's website or call 203-226-8181.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 Darien Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 4 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 5 Darien Businesswoman Applauds 40 Years Of WoodenBoat Magazine