WILTON, Conn. -- Wilton's Commonfund Capital has promoted Darien's Cari Lodge to managing director.
Commonfund, an investment manager for institutional investors, announced Lodge as its new managing director, effective immediately. Lodge has been "an important contributor to the organization’s secondaries investment business and will help lead continued growth within this important investment practice," Commonfund representatives said.
“Since joining Commonfund last year, Cari has added material value to our efforts in the secondaries market which have and will continue to be an important area in our investment business,” said Don Pascal, president of Commonfund Capital Inc.
Commonfund Capital’s secondaries practice dates to the early 1990s.
Before working at Commonfund, Lodge was a director within Tulane University’s investment management office where she was responsible for private equity and private real assets investments. Prior that, Lodge was a director at Credit Suisse Strategic Partners in its secondary program.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Darien, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Darien Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Darien With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Darien; Blizzard Warning Issued