WILTON, Conn. -- Wilton's Commonfund Capital has promoted Darien's Cari Lodge to managing director.
Commonfund, an investment manager for institutional investors, announced Lodge as its new managing director, effective immediately. Lodge has been "an important contributor to the organization’s secondaries investment business and will help lead continued growth within this important investment practice," Commonfund representatives said.
“Since joining Commonfund last year, Cari has added material value to our efforts in the secondaries market which have and will continue to be an important area in our investment business,” said Don Pascal, president of Commonfund Capital Inc.
Commonfund Capital’s secondaries practice dates to the early 1990s.
Before working at Commonfund, Lodge was a director within Tulane University’s investment management office where she was responsible for private equity and private real assets investments. Prior that, Lodge was a director at Credit Suisse Strategic Partners in its secondary program.
- 1 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 2 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Darien
- 3 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Tractor-Trailer Crash Blocks Two Lanes Of I-95 Through Darien