DARIEN, Conn. -- Author Kelly Corrigan is set to be a featured guest at a benefit lunch for the Community Fund of Darien.
Corrigan, who recently spoke in Darien about her best-selling memoir "The Middle Place," will speak about her new book "Glitter and Glue" at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 12, at The Country Club of Darien at 300 Mansfield Ave. in Darien. The appearance is organized through Barrett Bookstore and The Community Fund of Darien.
The Community Fund of Darien is a volunteer group that reaches residents in Darien, Stamford and Norwalk through services to build a healthy community. the group is is an independent, local, volunteer-driven, not-for-profit organization that addresses health and human service needs, representatives said on the website.
Tickets are available online at The Community Fund website or by calling Barrett Bookstore. Tickets are $55 and include a copy of "Glitter and Glue" and a light lunch.
- 1 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 2 Eversource Repairs Power Outages In Darien
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Darien
- 4 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 5 Box With $140K In Belongings Stolen From Couple Moving To Darien