DARIEN, Conn. -- Author Kelly Corrigan is set to be a featured guest at a benefit lunch for the Community Fund of Darien.
Corrigan, who recently spoke in Darien about her best-selling memoir "The Middle Place," will speak about her new book "Glitter and Glue" at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 12, at The Country Club of Darien at 300 Mansfield Ave. in Darien. The appearance is organized through Barrett Bookstore and The Community Fund of Darien.
The Community Fund of Darien is a volunteer group that reaches residents in Darien, Stamford and Norwalk through services to build a healthy community. the group is is an independent, local, volunteer-driven, not-for-profit organization that addresses health and human service needs, representatives said on the website.
Tickets are available online at The Community Fund website or by calling Barrett Bookstore. Tickets are $55 and include a copy of "Glitter and Glue" and a light lunch.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 2 Child's Play: Darien's Royle School Dedicates New Playground
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Freeze Watch Issued As Wind-Chill Factor Drops To Mid-20s In Darien