DARIEN, Conn. -- Author Kelly Corrigan is set to be a featured guest at a benefit lunch for the Community Fund of Darien.
Corrigan, who recently spoke in Darien about her best-selling memoir "The Middle Place," will speak about her new book "Glitter and Glue" at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 12, at The Country Club of Darien at 300 Mansfield Ave. in Darien. The appearance is organized through Barrett Bookstore and The Community Fund of Darien.
The Community Fund of Darien is a volunteer group that reaches residents in Darien, Stamford and Norwalk through services to build a healthy community. the group is is an independent, local, volunteer-driven, not-for-profit organization that addresses health and human service needs, representatives said on the website.
Tickets are available online at The Community Fund website or by calling Barrett Bookstore. Tickets are $55 and include a copy of "Glitter and Glue" and a light lunch.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 Darien Businesswoman Applauds 40 Years Of WoodenBoat Magazine
- 3 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 4 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 5 Darien Community Association Awards College Scholarships