DARIEN, Conn. -- Author Kelly Corrigan is set to be a featured guest at a benefit lunch for the Community Fund of Darien.
Corrigan, who recently spoke in Darien about her best-selling memoir "The Middle Place," will speak about her new book "Glitter and Glue" at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 12, at The Country Club of Darien at 300 Mansfield Ave. in Darien. The appearance is organized through Barrett Bookstore and The Community Fund of Darien.
The Community Fund of Darien is a volunteer group that reaches residents in Darien, Stamford and Norwalk through services to build a healthy community. the group is is an independent, local, volunteer-driven, not-for-profit organization that addresses health and human service needs, representatives said on the website.
Tickets are available online at The Community Fund website or by calling Barrett Bookstore. Tickets are $55 and include a copy of "Glitter and Glue" and a light lunch.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 DUI Charge Against Darien Man After Hitting Tree Tops Week’s News
- 3 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Darien
- 4 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 5 Darien Honors Veterans With Wreaths Across America Ceremony