DARIEN, Conn. -- Darien parents of college-bound students are invited to a special event at the Darien Library.
Ceritified Financial Planner Daniel M. Patti will host "Cracking The FAFSA Code" at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 21, at the Darien Library. The program is designed to walk students and parents through the process of completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
"Parents of college-bound students want to make sure they get all of the financial aid that is available to them. Yet, it’s not always clear just what they should do," library representatives said. "This presentation will explain how to get the most out of what is available and provide tips for parents to have honest conversations with their children on college costs and family budgets."
The program is recommended for parents of eighth through 12th grade students.
- 1 Thousands Charged To Credit Cards Stolen At Restaurant In Darien
- 2 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 3 Happy Birthday To Darien’s Chloë Sevigny
- 4 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 5 Darien Will See Steady Rain Then Rapidly Falling Temps