DARIEN, Conn. -- Darien parents of college-bound students are invited to a special event at the Darien Library.
Ceritified Financial Planner Daniel M. Patti will host "Cracking The FAFSA Code" at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 21, at the Darien Library. The program is designed to walk students and parents through the process of completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
"Parents of college-bound students want to make sure they get all of the financial aid that is available to them. Yet, it’s not always clear just what they should do," library representatives said. "This presentation will explain how to get the most out of what is available and provide tips for parents to have honest conversations with their children on college costs and family budgets."
The program is recommended for parents of eighth through 12th grade students.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Garden Club Of Darien Celebrates Work To Spruce Up Cherry Lawn Park
- 4 Learn How To Become A Six-Figure Freelancer At The Darien Library
- 5 Open Houses In Darien This Weekend