DARIEN, Conn. -- Darien parents of college-bound students are invited to a special event at the Darien Library.
Ceritified Financial Planner Daniel M. Patti will host "Cracking The FAFSA Code" at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 21, at the Darien Library. The program is designed to walk students and parents through the process of completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
"Parents of college-bound students want to make sure they get all of the financial aid that is available to them. Yet, it’s not always clear just what they should do," library representatives said. "This presentation will explain how to get the most out of what is available and provide tips for parents to have honest conversations with their children on college costs and family budgets."
The program is recommended for parents of eighth through 12th grade students.
- 1 Darien Teen, 18, Charged With Fighting Mother Over Toenail
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 3 New York Man Charged With Fighting At Darien Bar
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director