DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Antiques Show will return to the First Congregational Church for a 47th year on Saturday, March 8 and Sunday, March 9.
A total of 30 handpicked dealers from across New England will be on site offering 17th century to mid-century modern, original art, porcelain, prints, rugs, jewelry and decorative items.
The show will kick off with a preview party on Friday, March 7, from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
The evening features the opportunity to view the antiques in an elegant and relaxed setting, make early purchases before the show opens to the public, and take part in a silent auction, while enjoying fine wines, hors d’oeuvres, and live jazz music.
Preview tickets are $50 at the door and include admission to the show for the weekend.
The weekend show will be open on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Sunday from 11:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Admission at the door is $10 and $8 for seniors.
The First Congregational Church Darien is at 18 Brookside Road.
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 Greenwich-Owned Upstart Places 18th At Kentucky Derby
- 3 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mom's Fatal Collision With Train
- 4 Porta Potty Set On Fire Outside Darien Construction Site
- 5 Fairfield County Home Renovated By 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House