DARIEN, Conn. - The Darien Library will host two programs as part of Money Smart Week, a public awareness campaign designed to help consumers better manage their personal finances.
The programs are:
- “Maximize Your Social Security Benefits” on Tuesday, April 8 at 7 p.m.
- “How the Small Business Administration Can Work For You” on Thursday, April 10 at 7 p.m.,
The Social Security presentation will cover how Social Security benefits are calculated, why married couples can miss out on significant lifetime sums, special strategies for married couples, divorced individuals and minor children, and case studies that will show you the advantages of some of these strategies.
The Small Business Administration presentation will cover how the SBA can help attendees create a business plan, start their own business, manage their business, apply for loans and grants, and much more.
Additional parking will be available for the evening and weekend Library programs on Thorndal Circle.
The Darien Library is located at 1441 Post Road. Call 203-655-1234 or visit the website for more information.
- 1 Body Found In Lake Ontario ID'd As Fairfield's Max Maisel
- 2 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Darien Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 3 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Darien
- 4 Child's Play: Darien's Royle School Dedicates New Playground
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed