DARIEN, Conn. -- Concert violinist David Podles will commemorate composers from centuries past on Thursday, March 13, at the Darien Library.
The concert is set to begin at 7 p.m. at the library at 1441 Post Road. David Podles of Riga, Latvia, has performed in symphony, chamber, opera and ballet theater orchestras both solo, in orchestra and on tour across Russia, including Bolshoi and Kirov and throughout Europe and the U.S.
"Travel with him through the different musical epochs, hearing his violin evoking the veritable rapture that classical music creates and celebrate the exquisite compositions that were so brilliantly crafted," representatives said.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Garden Club Of Darien Celebrates Work To Spruce Up Cherry Lawn Park
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 NY Times Columnist Slams Greenwich In 'The Show-Off Society'
- 5 Learn How To Become A Six-Figure Freelancer At The Darien Library