DARIEN, Conn. -- Concert violinist David Podles will commemorate composers from centuries past on Thursday, March 13, at the Darien Library.
The concert is set to begin at 7 p.m. at the library at 1441 Post Road. David Podles of Riga, Latvia, has performed in symphony, chamber, opera and ballet theater orchestras both solo, in orchestra and on tour across Russia, including Bolshoi and Kirov and throughout Europe and the U.S.
"Travel with him through the different musical epochs, hearing his violin evoking the veritable rapture that classical music creates and celebrate the exquisite compositions that were so brilliantly crafted," representatives said.
- 1 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 Darien Lobsterman Calls For End To Pesticide Use To Restore The Industry