DARIEN, Conn. -- Concert violinist David Podles will commemorate composers from centuries past on Thursday, March 13, at the Darien Library.
The concert is set to begin at 7 p.m. at the library at 1441 Post Road. David Podles of Riga, Latvia, has performed in symphony, chamber, opera and ballet theater orchestras both solo, in orchestra and on tour across Russia, including Bolshoi and Kirov and throughout Europe and the U.S.
"Travel with him through the different musical epochs, hearing his violin evoking the veritable rapture that classical music creates and celebrate the exquisite compositions that were so brilliantly crafted," representatives said.
- 1 National Weather Service: Darien's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 2 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 3 Darien Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 5 Metro-North Clears Delays On New Haven Line