DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library will host fine art photographer Ben Larrabee again in its Artist Space.
Larrabee will host a discussion on developing a personal vision through photography at 6 p.m. Tuesday, May 20 at the Darien Library, 1441 Post Road.
"Larrabee will share with those interested his process of editing and selecting images, and use examples of his work and other photographers’ to broaden the definition of what makes a good photograph," a press release said. "Larrabee will be available to answer questions about his art and process, as well as offer guidance on the technical and artistic aspects of image making."
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Darien, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Darien With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Darien Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard