DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library will host fine art photographer Ben Larrabee again in its Artist Space.
Larrabee will host a discussion on developing a personal vision through photography at 6 p.m. Tuesday, May 20 at the Darien Library, 1441 Post Road.
"Larrabee will share with those interested his process of editing and selecting images, and use examples of his work and other photographers’ to broaden the definition of what makes a good photograph," a press release said. "Larrabee will be available to answer questions about his art and process, as well as offer guidance on the technical and artistic aspects of image making."
- 1 Darien Teen, 18, Charged With Fighting Mother Over Toenail
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 3 New York Man Charged With Fighting At Darien Bar
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director