DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library will host fine art photographer Ben Larrabee again in its Artist Space.
Larrabee will host a discussion on developing a personal vision through photography at 6 p.m. Tuesday, May 20 at the Darien Library, 1441 Post Road.
"Larrabee will share with those interested his process of editing and selecting images, and use examples of his work and other photographers’ to broaden the definition of what makes a good photograph," a press release said. "Larrabee will be available to answer questions about his art and process, as well as offer guidance on the technical and artistic aspects of image making."
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 3 Patricia Lowman Dailey, 57, Of Darien, Worked In The Fashion Industry
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Sandy Hook Students Safe After Evacuation Due To Bomb Threat