DARIEN, Conn. – Susan Bruno, a Darien resident and the founder and chief executive officer of CollegeCFO.org, will be talking about money basics at 7 p.m. Tuesday, July 29 at the Darien Library.
Parents, high school students and current college students are invited to attend. Bruno will discuss how to stick to a budget while in college, distinguishing between wants and needs, why it is important to save money and how to build up credit. She will also speak about how parents and students can communicate about money in order to avoid conflict.
CollegeCFO.org is designed for peers to connect with one another and share financial knowledge. Besides being the website’s creator, Bruno is a certified public accountant and financial planner.
Additional parking for the program, and other evening and weekend programs at the library, is available on Thorndal Circle, behind Nielsen’s.
- 1 Darien Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Darien
- 3 Thief Smashes Window, Steals Cash At Darien Store
- 4 Plane Skids Off Runway At LaGuardia Airport, All Flights Diverted
- 5 Darien Woman Steps Down As CEO Of Stamford's Frontier