DARIEN, Conn. -- Connecticut's move from 15 regional planning entities to eight Councils of Government under new legislation will be discussed at the Darien Library.
The Municipal Opportunities and Regional Efficiencies Commission will discuss these changes Tuesday, June 3, at 7 p.m. in an event co-sponsored by the Darien League of Women Voters.
Panelists include state Rep. Tim Larson, D-11th District, commission Chairman Rep. Christopher Davis, R-57th District, ranking minority member, and Rep. Jason Rojas, D-9th District, Regional Entities Working Group member.
The Darien Library is located at 1441 Post Road. Call 203-655-1234 or visit the website for more information.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 Freeze Watch Issued As Wind-Chill Factor Drops To Mid-20s In Darien
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced