DARIEN, Conn. -- Connecticut's move from 15 regional planning entities to eight Councils of Government under new legislation will be discussed at the Darien Library.
The Municipal Opportunities and Regional Efficiencies Commission will discuss these changes Tuesday, June 3, at 7 p.m. in an event co-sponsored by the Darien League of Women Voters.
Panelists include state Rep. Tim Larson, D-11th District, commission Chairman Rep. Christopher Davis, R-57th District, ranking minority member, and Rep. Jason Rojas, D-9th District, Regional Entities Working Group member.
The Darien Library is located at 1441 Post Road. Call 203-655-1234 or visit the website for more information.
- 1 Report Says 7 Arrests Were Made At Darien Schools In 2013
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Police: NYC Man, 65, Made Harassing Phone Calls To Darien Teen Girl
- 5 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield