DARIEN, Conn. -- Connecticut's move from 15 regional planning entities to eight Councils of Government under new legislation will be discussed at the Darien Library.
The Municipal Opportunities and Regional Efficiencies Commission will discuss these changes Tuesday, June 3, at 7 p.m. in an event co-sponsored by the Darien League of Women Voters.
Panelists include state Rep. Tim Larson, D-11th District, commission Chairman Rep. Christopher Davis, R-57th District, ranking minority member, and Rep. Jason Rojas, D-9th District, Regional Entities Working Group member.
The Darien Library is located at 1441 Post Road. Call 203-655-1234 or visit the website for more information.
- 1 Police: Darien Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Darien Couple Tackles New York City Marathon For Norwalk Charity
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Darien
- 5 Pair Charged With Using Fake $100 Bills At Darien Shops