DARIEN, Conn. -- Connecticut's move from 15 regional planning entities to eight Councils of Government under new legislation will be discussed at the Darien Library.
The Municipal Opportunities and Regional Efficiencies Commission will discuss these changes Tuesday, June 3, at 7 p.m. in an event co-sponsored by the Darien League of Women Voters.
Panelists include state Rep. Tim Larson, D-11th District, commission Chairman Rep. Christopher Davis, R-57th District, ranking minority member, and Rep. Jason Rojas, D-9th District, Regional Entities Working Group member.
The Darien Library is located at 1441 Post Road. Call 203-655-1234 or visit the website for more information.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Darien
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; Darien Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Darien