DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library is set to host a panel of experts from The Life Solution Center of Darien.
The panel will present "Thriving (Not Just Surviving) Through Life Transitions” at 7 p.m. Jan. 7 at the Darien Library. Founder and Executive Director Maud Purcell will moderate.
"Although life transitions are a normal part of living, they can be overwhelming. Whether the transition is a career change, divorce, kids leaving home, aging parents or the loss of a loved one, there is no GPS for navigating the journey," a press release said. "The Life Solution Center of Darien, a consortium of independent practices and businesses, was designed to help negotiate just these kinds of challenges."
Purcell will join the discussion with the following panel of Life Solution Center experts:
- Donna Carlin, Career Consultant and Coach
- Lisa Gardner, MSW, LCSW, Couples Therapist
- Lawyer Maurice Segall, and Victoria Thomas, Divorce Mediation and Financial Analysis
- Erica Jensen, Wardrobe Consultant
- Judy Stoddard, MSW, LCSW, Geriatric and Family Therapist