DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library will open a new display from local photographer Lisa Field on Tuesday, April 29.
The opening reception for the new Field display will be at 6 p.m. Friday, May 2. The photographs will be on display in Darien Library's Lower Level Art Gallery through June 6.
Field is a Darien resident and graduate of Duke University. Her 20-plus year photography career began with black and white portraiture specializing in "capturing the spirit of young families with sibling dynamics as her focus," according to a press release.
"For the past few years Lisa has traveled extensively and has changed lenses and format to capture the beauty of the world’s coastal shores - Cape Town, South Africa; British Virgin Islands; St. Lucia; Panama, and her most favorite subject of all, Nantucket, Mass.," according to the release.
Field lives in Darien and Nantucket with her husband and two daughters.
- 1 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 2 Three Charged With Stealing Copper, Doorknobs From Darien Home
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 4 Female Danbury High Teacher Is Charged With Sexual Assault Of Male Student
- 5 Malloy Signs Order Banning State-Funded Travel To Indiana