DARIEN, Conn. The Darien Library is hosting MedEd, a five-week series of lectures intended to mimic the structure of medical school lectures.
Josh Herbert, MD is the program director MedEd; other members are the Darien Library, Stamford Hospital, The YWCA in Darien and Norwalk, and the YMCA in Darien.
Lectures begin Wednesday, Oct. 7 and from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Board-certified physicians will lead each lecture. The schedule is:
- Oct. 7: Dr. Katherine Sandhu on Health Below the Belt
- Oct. 14: Dr. Joey Papa on Surgery in the 21st Century
- Oct. 21: Doctors Ebright, King, and Bernstein on Lung Cancer and Screening
- Oct. 28: Dr. Vanessa Brown on ER 101
- Nov. 4 Dr. Amanda Collins-Baine on Introduction to Anatomy
For more information, visit the library's website .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.