NORWALK, Conn. -- Fewer than 25 tickets remain for the sixth annual SoNo Stroll to benefit the Norwalk-based Human Services Council of Mid-Fairfield County, which will be held Wednesday, June 11.
The SoNo Stroll festivities will kick off at 5:30 p.m. at Johnny Utah’s in South Norwalk. Guests will enjoy appetizers and drinks, plus the chance to corral some amazing live and silent auction items.
After the cocktail reception, guests will enjoy a three-course dinner from one of the many participating SoNo restaurants. This year’s participants include: Barcelona Restaurant & Wine Bar, The Brew House, Burger Bar & Bistro, Coromandel, Donovan’s, Estia, The Ginger Man, Harbor Lights, Kazu, Match, O’Neill’s Pub & Restaurant, Pasta Nostra, The Spread, and Strada 18.
Tickets are $150 per person.
Proceeds will support the Human Services Council and its five programs. To purchase event tickets, contact the Human Services Council at 203-849-1111 or www.hscct.org.
- 1 Car Stolen From Darien Driveway, Suspicious Men Seen In Area
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 5 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich