DARIEN, Conn. -- The fourth annual Harvest Table to benefit the New Covenant House of Hospitality in Stamford will be held on Sunday, Nov. 2, at The Country Club of Darien.
Admission is $50 and one nonperishable food item. The New Covenant House provides free meals to anyone who is hungry. It is based at the Yerwood Center in Stamford.
At the Harvest Market, people can watch interesting food demonstrations, bid on items at a silent auction and enjoy lunch. The guest speaker will be Weston resident Lulu Powers, a self-proclaimed “entertainologist” who will discuss home entertaining and fine food.
The event attracts over 200 people and raises over $50,000 for New Covenant House. Sponsorship packages are also available.
The program is run by Catholic Charities.
For more information, visit the New Covenant website or contact Betsy Lopez at 203-964-8228 ext. 2.
- 1 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 2 Eversource Repairs Power Outages In Darien
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Darien
- 4 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 5 Box With $140K In Belongings Stolen From Couple Moving To Darien