DARIEN, Conn. -- The fourth annual Harvest Table to benefit the New Covenant House of Hospitality in Stamford will be held on Sunday, Nov. 2, at The Country Club of Darien.
Admission is $50 and one nonperishable food item. The New Covenant House provides free meals to anyone who is hungry. It is based at the Yerwood Center in Stamford.
At the Harvest Market, people can watch interesting food demonstrations, bid on items at a silent auction and enjoy lunch. The guest speaker will be Weston resident Lulu Powers, a self-proclaimed “entertainologist” who will discuss home entertaining and fine food.
The event attracts over 200 people and raises over $50,000 for New Covenant House. Sponsorship packages are also available.
The program is run by Catholic Charities.
For more information, visit the New Covenant website or contact Betsy Lopez at 203-964-8228 ext. 2.
- 1 Darien's Chilton, Halvorsen Make List Of Forbes Billionaires
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Darien
- 3 Darien Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Darien