FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The CES Regional Center For the Arts is getting ready to host jazz concerts to benefit school programs in Fairfield County.
The center will host concerts at 7 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 9, and Friday, Jan. 10. Both concerts will take place in the RCA school building at 23 Oakview Drive in Trumbull.
Anthony DeQuattro, Robert Bonazzo and David Uhl will direct the performances, which will feature selections made famous by Charlie Parker, Stevie Wonder, Horace Silver, The Andrews Sisters, Gloria Estefan and Steely Dan.
Donations of $5 will be accepted to help benefit student field trips.
For more information, call RCA at 203-365-8930 or visit the RCA website.
CES provides services to school districts in Bridgeport, Darien, Easton, Fairfield, Greenwich, Monroe, New Canaan, Norwalk, Ridgefield, Shelton, Stamford, Stratford, Trumbull, Weston, Westport and Wilton.
- 1 Darien Teen Is Charged With Fighting Mother Over Toenail
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 5 New York Man Charged With Fighting At Darien Bar