DARIEN, Conn. -- Greenwich resident Kathie Lee Gifford and her husband Frank Gifford welcomed fans as they held a wine tasting for Kathie Lee's new wine GIFFT at The Goose in Darien.
GIFFT wines are a partnership between Kathie Lee Gifford and Scheid Family Wines of Monterey, Calif. Wines offered include a Chardonnay and a Red Blend. Gifford has become famous for her wine-sipping as a co-host of the fourth hour of the "Today" show with Hoda Kotb.
The Goose Darien hosted the reception, which was open to the public, on Tuesday, June 17.
For more information on the wines go to www.gifftwines.com/. People can follow Kathie Lee on Twitter @GIFFTWINES.
- 1 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 2 Missing Fairfield Boater Found Dead On Westport Island
- 3 Darien Police: Ring's End Employee Charged $4,000 To Company Card
- 4 Norwalk Police Join Search Of Long Island Sound For Missing Boater
- 5 Robert E. Mallozzi, Lifelong Darien Resident, President Of Bob's Sports