DARIEN, Conn. -- Greenwich resident Kathie Lee Gifford and her husband Frank Gifford welcomed fans as they held a wine tasting for Kathie Lee's new wine GIFFT at The Goose in Darien.
GIFFT wines are a partnership between Kathie Lee Gifford and Scheid Family Wines of Monterey, Calif. Wines offered include a Chardonnay and a Red Blend. Gifford has become famous for her wine-sipping as a co-host of the fourth hour of the "Today" show with Hoda Kotb.
The Goose Darien hosted the reception, which was open to the public, on Tuesday, June 17.
For more information on the wines go to www.gifftwines.com/. People can follow Kathie Lee on Twitter @GIFFTWINES.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Darien
- 3 Sony Pulls Film; Darien Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Darien