DARIEN, Conn. -- Darien's Kathryn Lang will have a photo exhibit Thursday, April 3, at GoodFit Studio.
The exhibit runs from 6 to 8 p.m. at GoodFit Studio, 528 Post Road. Ellen Mullen, owner of GoodFit Darien, hosts the exhibit.
Lang received her bachelor's degree in environmental studies from Bucknell University and is now taking digital photography classes at the International Center of Photography. She is inspired by the natural beauty of the outdoors and is particularly drawn to light and color.
Lang is currently experimenting with printing on different surfaces in order to best complement interior spaces and is constantly exploring new ways to extend beyond the traditional. View examples of her work at kathrynlangdesign.com
Mullen has been active in the Darien, New Canaan, and Greenwich areas as a fitness professional for over 20 years. She is the former health and fitness director for the Greenwich YMCA and most recently was part of Dr. Greg Birsky’s Integrated Therapies in Darien.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Garden Club Of Darien Celebrates Work To Spruce Up Cherry Lawn Park
- 4 NY Times Columnist Slams Greenwich In 'The Show-Off Society'
- 5 Learn How To Become A Six-Figure Freelancer At The Darien Library