DARIEN, Conn. -- Seana Turner, president and founder of the Seana Method, will be at the Darien Library to teach residents how to form habits that will improve productivity and contentment Thursday, Jan. 16, at 7 p.m.
In this presentation, Turner will explain how and why we form habits, why having good habits matters, and 10 habits that everyone should cultivate.
The Darien Library is located at 1441 Post Road.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 3 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 4 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 Darien, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night