DARIEN, Conn. -- Seana Turner, president and founder of the Seana Method, will be at the Darien Library to teach residents how to form habits that will improve productivity and contentment Thursday, Jan. 16, at 7 p.m.
In this presentation, Turner will explain how and why we form habits, why having good habits matters, and 10 habits that everyone should cultivate.
The Darien Library is located at 1441 Post Road.
- 1 Darien Teen Is Charged With Fighting Mother Over Toenail
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 5 New York Man Charged With Fighting At Darien Bar