DARIEN, Conn. -- Seana Turner, president and founder of the Seana Method, will be at the Darien Library to teach residents how to form habits that will improve productivity and contentment Thursday, Jan. 16, at 7 p.m.
In this presentation, Turner will explain how and why we form habits, why having good habits matters, and 10 habits that everyone should cultivate.
The Darien Library is located at 1441 Post Road.
- 1 Police: Darien Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Darien Couple Tackles New York City Marathon For Norwalk Charity
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Darien
- 5 Pair Charged With Using Fake $100 Bills At Darien Shops