DARIEN, Conn. -- Seana Turner, president and founder of the Seana Method, will be at the Darien Library to teach residents how to form habits that will improve productivity and contentment Thursday, Jan. 16, at 7 p.m.
In this presentation, Turner will explain how and why we form habits, why having good habits matters, and 10 habits that everyone should cultivate.
The Darien Library is located at 1441 Post Road.
- 1 Darien's Chilton, Halvorsen Make List Of Forbes Billionaires
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Darien
- 3 Darien Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Darien
- 5 Man Steals Cash Then Boards Train At Noroton Heights