DARIEN, Conn. -- Seana Turner, president and founder of the Seana Method, will be at the Darien Library to teach residents how to form habits that will improve productivity and contentment Thursday, Jan. 16, at 7 p.m.
In this presentation, Turner will explain how and why we form habits, why having good habits matters, and 10 habits that everyone should cultivate.
The Darien Library is located at 1441 Post Road.
- 1 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Darien Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl
- 3 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Darien
- 4 Child's Play: Darien's Royle School Dedicates New Playground
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed