DARIEN, Conn. -- Residents are invited to come learn about the beer brewing process at the Darien Library Thursday, July 17, starting at 6:30 p.m.
Tess and Mark Szamatulski, owners of Maltose Express, a home brew supply store in Monroe, will teach participants how to brew and appreciate their own beer during this refreshing workshop that will cover beer ingredients such as hops, grain, water and yeast, sanitizing, fermentation, beer styles, history, and more.
Log on to darienlibrary.org to register for the program.
The Darien Library is at 1441 Post Road.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Pair Charged With Using Fake $100 Bills At Darien Shops
- 3 Darien Couple Tackles New York City Marathon For Norwalk Charity
- 4 Darien Academic Advisors Seek To Match Students To Schools
- 5 Darien's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend