DARIEN, Conn. -- Residents are invited to come learn about the beer brewing process at the Darien Library Thursday, July 17, starting at 6:30 p.m.
Tess and Mark Szamatulski, owners of Maltose Express, a home brew supply store in Monroe, will teach participants how to brew and appreciate their own beer during this refreshing workshop that will cover beer ingredients such as hops, grain, water and yeast, sanitizing, fermentation, beer styles, history, and more.
Log on to darienlibrary.org to register for the program.
The Darien Library is at 1441 Post Road.
- 1 Darien Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Pure Barre Opens New Fitness Studio In Darien
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Darien With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 4 Darien-Based Kelly Associates Joins Houlihan Lawrence As Independent
- 5 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield