DARIEN, Conn. -- Residents are invited to come learn about the beer brewing process at the Darien Library Thursday, July 17, starting at 6:30 p.m.
Tess and Mark Szamatulski, owners of Maltose Express, a home brew supply store in Monroe, will teach participants how to brew and appreciate their own beer during this refreshing workshop that will cover beer ingredients such as hops, grain, water and yeast, sanitizing, fermentation, beer styles, history, and more.
Log on to darienlibrary.org to register for the program.
The Darien Library is at 1441 Post Road.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal