DARIEN, Conn. -- Residents are invited to come learn about the beer brewing process at the Darien Library Thursday, July 17, starting at 6:30 p.m.
Tess and Mark Szamatulski, owners of Maltose Express, a home brew supply store in Monroe, will teach participants how to brew and appreciate their own beer during this refreshing workshop that will cover beer ingredients such as hops, grain, water and yeast, sanitizing, fermentation, beer styles, history, and more.
Log on to darienlibrary.org to register for the program.
The Darien Library is at 1441 Post Road.
- 1 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 2 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 3 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 4 Stamford Man Charged In Assault On Darien Girlfriend
- 5 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight