DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library will host a weekly evening mediation series that kicks off on Wednesday, Aug. 6 at 7 p.m.
Julie Punishill will guide participants through new breathing tools, meditations and chants to aid the body, mind and spirit into better alignment. The series is designed for each night to build upon the previous one.
Participants are asked to bring a throw pillow or cushion. The series will continue Wednesday, Aug. 20 at 7 p.m.
The Darien Library is at 1441 Post Rd.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 Darien Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 4 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 5 Darien Businesswoman Applauds 40 Years Of WoodenBoat Magazine