DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library will host a weekly evening mediation series that kicks off on Wednesday, Aug. 6 at 7 p.m.
Julie Punishill will guide participants through new breathing tools, meditations and chants to aid the body, mind and spirit into better alignment. The series is designed for each night to build upon the previous one.
Participants are asked to bring a throw pillow or cushion. The series will continue Wednesday, Aug. 20 at 7 p.m.
The Darien Library is at 1441 Post Rd.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 3 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M
- 4 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield