DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library will host a weekly evening mediation series that kicks off on Wednesday, Aug. 6 at 7 p.m.
Julie Punishill will guide participants through new breathing tools, meditations and chants to aid the body, mind and spirit into better alignment. The series is designed for each night to build upon the previous one.
Participants are asked to bring a throw pillow or cushion. The series will continue Wednesday, Aug. 20 at 7 p.m.
The Darien Library is at 1441 Post Rd.
- 1 Darien Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Darien, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Pure Barre Opens New Fitness Studio In Darien
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Darien With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 Darien-Based Kelly Associates Joins Houlihan Lawrence As Independent