DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library will host a weekly evening mediation series that kicks off on Wednesday, Aug. 6 at 7 p.m.
Julie Punishill will guide participants through new breathing tools, meditations and chants to aid the body, mind and spirit into better alignment. The series is designed for each night to build upon the previous one.
Participants are asked to bring a throw pillow or cushion. The series will continue Wednesday, Aug. 20 at 7 p.m.
The Darien Library is at 1441 Post Rd.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Pair Charged With Using Fake $100 Bills At Darien Shops
- 3 Darien Couple Tackles New York City Marathon For Norwalk Charity
- 4 Darien Academic Advisors Seek To Match Students To Schools
- 5 Darien's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend