DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library will host a weekly evening mediation series that kicks off on Wednesday, Aug. 6 at 7 p.m.
Julie Punishill will guide participants through new breathing tools, meditations and chants to aid the body, mind and spirit into better alignment. The series is designed for each night to build upon the previous one.
Participants are asked to bring a throw pillow or cushion. The series will continue Wednesday, Aug. 20 at 7 p.m.
The Darien Library is at 1441 Post Rd.
- 1 Darien Teen, 18, Charged With Fighting Mother Over Toenail
- 2 New York Man Charged With Fighting At Darien Bar
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Darien Town Administrator To Step Down, Head Housing Agency