DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library will have four acceptance agents from the Connecticut Passport Agency ready to process and accept applications Saturday, Aug. 23, from 9 a.m.until 1 p.m.
The library will provide all the paperwork and have a space for photos, as well. Passport renewals are also welcome.
Those wishing to complete a passport application should bring their birth certificate or naturalization certificate, one color 2-inch-by-2-inch photo, a valid photo identification (such as a driver’s license) with a front and back photocopy of the ID, and personal check/money order or debit/credit card for payment of the passport fee.
The Darien Library is located at 1441 Post Road.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Pair Charged With Using Fake $100 Bills At Darien Shops
- 3 Darien Academic Advisors Seek To Match Students To Schools
- 4 Darien's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens