DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library will have four acceptance agents from the Connecticut Passport Agency ready to process and accept applications Saturday, Aug. 23, from 9 a.m.until 1 p.m.
The library will provide all the paperwork and have a space for photos, as well. Passport renewals are also welcome.
Those wishing to complete a passport application should bring their birth certificate or naturalization certificate, one color 2-inch-by-2-inch photo, a valid photo identification (such as a driver’s license) with a front and back photocopy of the ID, and personal check/money order or debit/credit card for payment of the passport fee.
The Darien Library is located at 1441 Post Road.
- 1 Darien Ranked As State's Best Suburb To Live In
- 2 Three Charged With Attempted Thefts At Darien Stop & Shop
- 3 Cars Catch Fire At Darien High School In Jump Start Gone Wrong
- 4 Darien's The Goose Celebrates Five-Year Anniversary
- 5 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol