DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library will have four acceptance agents from the Connecticut Passport Agency ready to process and accept applications Saturday, Aug. 23, from 9 a.m.until 1 p.m.
The library will provide all the paperwork and have a space for photos, as well. Passport renewals are also welcome.
Those wishing to complete a passport application should bring their birth certificate or naturalization certificate, one color 2-inch-by-2-inch photo, a valid photo identification (such as a driver’s license) with a front and back photocopy of the ID, and personal check/money order or debit/credit card for payment of the passport fee.
The Darien Library is located at 1441 Post Road.
- 1 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Darien Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 2 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Darien
- 3 Child's Play: Darien's Royle School Dedicates New Playground
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield