STAMFORD, Conn. -- "The Hallelujah Girls" is opening the new year at Stamford's Curtain Call.
The comedy runs on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from Friday, Jan. 10, through Feb. 1. The Thursday, Friday and Saturday shows are at 8 p.m. with the Sunday shows at 2 p.m. It is directed by Frank Gaffney.
"Hilarity abounds when the feisty females of Eden Falls, Georgia, decide to shake up their lives," a press release said. "The action in this rollicking Southern comedy takes place in SPA-DEE-DAH, the abandoned church-turned-day-spa where this group of friends gathers every Friday afternoon. After the loss of a dear friend, the women realize time is precious, and if they're going to change their lives and achieve their dreams, they have to get on it now."
To purchase tickets or learn more about the show, visit the Curtain Call Inc. website.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Darien
- 3 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Darien
- 4 Darien Honors Veterans With Wreaths Across America Ceremony
- 5 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller