DARIEN, Conn. – The Darien Senior Center will be hosting a variety of events in the upcoming weeks.
Cookie Martini: Useless Information
Tuesday, Aug. 19, at 12:30 p.m.
“The Useless Information Society” has lots of information you will never need to know, but will be glad you did! Cookie will be here to share some of that information with you – so come for some fun, friends, and laughs!
Reminisce, Remember and Reflect on Thursdays with Geri Genovese
Every Thursday at 1 p.m.
A fun and invigorating discussion group lead by Geri Genovese. Geri will lead the group in lively discussions about a myriad of different topics from yester-year to famous people and places, inventions, customs and traditions, favorite past times and more.
Tai Chi Class with Ken Dolan
Wednesdays at 12:30 p.m. Admission: $4
Ken Dolan began studying Tai Chi and Qigong in 1996. He has been teaching regularly scheduled TaiChi/Qigong classes in the Stamford-Greenwich area for 13 years as well as private sessions. He also co-teaches a stress management class for the Bennett Cancer Center.
The Darien Senior Center is located at the Mather Center, 2 Renshaw Road. For more information, call 203-656-7490.
- 1 Darien Ranked As State's Best Suburb To Live In
- 2 Three Charged With Attempted Thefts At Darien Stop & Shop
- 3 Cars Catch Fire At Darien High School In Jump Start Gone Wrong
- 4 Darien's The Goose Celebrates Five-Year Anniversary
- 5 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol