DARIEN, Conn. – The Darien Senior Center will be hosting a variety of events in the upcoming weeks.
Cookie Martini: Useless Information
Tuesday, Aug. 19, at 12:30 p.m.
“The Useless Information Society” has lots of information you will never need to know, but will be glad you did! Cookie will be here to share some of that information with you – so come for some fun, friends, and laughs!
Reminisce, Remember and Reflect on Thursdays with Geri Genovese
Every Thursday at 1 p.m.
A fun and invigorating discussion group lead by Geri Genovese. Geri will lead the group in lively discussions about a myriad of different topics from yester-year to famous people and places, inventions, customs and traditions, favorite past times and more.
Tai Chi Class with Ken Dolan
Wednesdays at 12:30 p.m. Admission: $4
Ken Dolan began studying Tai Chi and Qigong in 1996. He has been teaching regularly scheduled TaiChi/Qigong classes in the Stamford-Greenwich area for 13 years as well as private sessions. He also co-teaches a stress management class for the Bennett Cancer Center.
The Darien Senior Center is located at the Mather Center, 2 Renshaw Road. For more information, call 203-656-7490.
- 1 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Darien Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 2 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Darien
- 3 Child's Play: Darien's Royle School Dedicates New Playground
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield