DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library will host a viewing party for the final soccer match in the World Cup on Sunday, July 13, at 3 p.m.
The match will pit Germany against Argentina. The two have faced each other in World Cup Finals twice before -- in 1986 and 1990.
The match will be shown on the big screen monitor in the Louise Parker Berry Community Room. Themed refreshments will be served.
The Darien Library is located at 1441 Post Road.
- 1 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 2 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 3 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 4 Stamford Man Charged In Assault On Darien Girlfriend
- 5 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight