DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library will host a viewing party for the final soccer match in the World Cup on Sunday, July 13, at 3 p.m.
The match will pit Germany against Argentina. The two have faced each other in World Cup Finals twice before -- in 1986 and 1990.
The match will be shown on the big screen monitor in the Louise Parker Berry Community Room. Themed refreshments will be served.
The Darien Library is located at 1441 Post Road.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Darien
- 5 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose