DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library will host a viewing party for the final soccer match in the World Cup on Sunday, July 13, at 3 p.m.
The match will pit Germany against Argentina. The two have faced each other in World Cup Finals twice before -- in 1986 and 1990.
The match will be shown on the big screen monitor in the Louise Parker Berry Community Room. Themed refreshments will be served.
The Darien Library is located at 1441 Post Road.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Pair Charged With Using Fake $100 Bills At Darien Shops
- 3 Darien Couple Tackles New York City Marathon For Norwalk Charity
- 4 Darien's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Darien Academic Advisors Seek To Match Students To Schools