DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library will host a viewing party for the final soccer match in the World Cup on Sunday, July 13, at 3 p.m.
The match will pit Germany against Argentina. The two have faced each other in World Cup Finals twice before -- in 1986 and 1990.
The match will be shown on the big screen monitor in the Louise Parker Berry Community Room. Themed refreshments will be served.
The Darien Library is located at 1441 Post Road.
- 1 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 2 Report Says 7 Arrests Were Made At Darien Schools In 2013
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield