DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library will host a viewing party for the final soccer match in the World Cup on Sunday, July 13, at 3 p.m.
The match will pit Germany against Argentina. The two have faced each other in World Cup Finals twice before -- in 1986 and 1990.
The match will be shown on the big screen monitor in the Louise Parker Berry Community Room. Themed refreshments will be served.
The Darien Library is located at 1441 Post Road.
- 1 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 2 House Speaker John Boehner Drops By The Goose In Darien
- 3 Darien Man Charged With Assaulting, Strangling Wife In Stamford
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Darien
- 5 Teen Takes Responsibility For 2008 Death Of 13-Year-Old Wilton Bicyclist