FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The YWCA Darien/Norwalk has scheduled numerous events for women, including gardening classes, toddler programs and more.
Upcoming events include:
- Avaibility is open for the Summer Fun 2015 and Toddler Time 2015-16. There are limited spots open for both events. To find available times, visit ywcadariennorwalk.org and click on the 'Toddler Time/Summer Fun' pages.
- The Stand Against Racism Pledge reading will be on Friday, April 24, at both Darien and Norwalk Town Halls. Tentative times for the readings are 9:30 a.m. at Darien Town Hall and 11:30 a.m. at Norwalk Town Hall.
- Gardening Classes with Sara McCool of Ungemack McCool Landscape Associates are returning with both morning and evening classes in Landscape Design and Practice. McCool will also be teaching a one-day Perennial Garden class. Registration is required.
- May 7 is the Sixth Annual Women of Distinction Awards and Luncheon at Woodway Country Club, 540 Hoyt Street in Darien. This event is a wonderful opportunity to honor women who have made a significant contribution to our local, national, and global communities. Tickets are now available.
- Word and Excel classes begin again the week of April 20. Visit ywcadariennorwalk.org/jss for computer class schedules. In addition, Kate Foster offers a free 30-minute consultation, individual job search sessions, help with resume writing, and interview prep. Call 203-655-2535 or email email@example.com for further information.
You can also join or renew your YW membership online. New this year: membership fee covers access to all YW Clubs including International Club, Newcomers Club, Inspire, Town Club, Network of Working Women and Playgroups.
The YWCA Darien/Norwalk is located at 49 Old Kings Highway N. and offers a variety of programs for women in lower Fairfield County. It is dedicated to giving women the support and tools they need to transform their lives, be confident in their choices and raise healthy families.
Registration for classes and more information are available at ywcadariennorwalk.org or at (203) 655-2535.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.