DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library is set to host a program to help students make healthy choices at school.
Jill McEachern, a nurse practitioner who is certified in women’s health, will present "Making Healthy Choices At School" at 7 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 5, in the Community Room at the Darien Library at 1441 Post Road in Darien.
McEachern will talk to students about "how to make the best choices in the dining hall to avoid the dreaded 'Freshman Fifteen,' learn about contraceptive options and choices, and how to prevent sexually transmitted diseases to college-bound students," a press release said.
For more information, visit the Darien Library website or call 203-655-1234
- 1 Darien Teen, 18, Charged With Fighting Mother Over Toenail
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 3 New York Man Charged With Fighting At Darien Bar
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director