DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library is set to host a program to help students make healthy choices at school.
Jill McEachern, a nurse practitioner who is certified in women’s health, will present "Making Healthy Choices At School" at 7 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 5, in the Community Room at the Darien Library at 1441 Post Road in Darien.
McEachern will talk to students about "how to make the best choices in the dining hall to avoid the dreaded 'Freshman Fifteen,' learn about contraceptive options and choices, and how to prevent sexually transmitted diseases to college-bound students," a press release said.
For more information, visit the Darien Library website or call 203-655-1234
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 Darien Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 4 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 5 Darien Businesswoman Applauds 40 Years Of WoodenBoat Magazine