DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library is set to host a program to help students make healthy choices at school.
Jill McEachern, a nurse practitioner who is certified in women’s health, will present "Making Healthy Choices At School" at 7 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 5, in the Community Room at the Darien Library at 1441 Post Road in Darien.
McEachern will talk to students about "how to make the best choices in the dining hall to avoid the dreaded 'Freshman Fifteen,' learn about contraceptive options and choices, and how to prevent sexually transmitted diseases to college-bound students," a press release said.
For more information, visit the Darien Library website or call 203-655-1234
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Darien, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Darien Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Darien With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Darien; Blizzard Warning Issued