DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library is set to host a program to help students make healthy choices at school.
Jill McEachern, a nurse practitioner who is certified in women’s health, will present "Making Healthy Choices At School" at 7 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 5, in the Community Room at the Darien Library at 1441 Post Road in Darien.
McEachern will talk to students about "how to make the best choices in the dining hall to avoid the dreaded 'Freshman Fifteen,' learn about contraceptive options and choices, and how to prevent sexually transmitted diseases to college-bound students," a press release said.
For more information, visit the Darien Library website or call 203-655-1234
- 1 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 2 Report Says 7 Arrests Were Made At Darien Schools In 2013
- 3 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 4 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 5 Police: NYC Man, 65, Made Harassing Phone Calls To Darien Teen Girl