DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library is set to host a program to help students make healthy choices at school.
Jill McEachern, a nurse practitioner who is certified in women’s health, will present "Making Healthy Choices At School" at 7 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 5, in the Community Room at the Darien Library at 1441 Post Road in Darien.
McEachern will talk to students about "how to make the best choices in the dining hall to avoid the dreaded 'Freshman Fifteen,' learn about contraceptive options and choices, and how to prevent sexually transmitted diseases to college-bound students," a press release said.
For more information, visit the Darien Library website or call 203-655-1234
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 3 Patricia Lowman Dailey, 57, Of Darien, Worked In The Fashion Industry
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Sandy Hook Students Safe After Evacuation Due To Bomb Threat