DARIEN, Conn. -- Several Darien restaurants will help you shake off the cold as the town kicks off Darien Restaurant Week from Feb. 2 through Feb. 6.
Restaurant week coincides with Indoor Sidewalk Sale Days from Feb. 1 to Feb. 8.
“This is great way of keeping our town active and supporting our businesses during the cold days of winter,” said Darien Chamber of Commerce President Carol Wilder-Tamme of the Restaurant Week and Indoor Sidewalk Sale days promotion, “This is a fun way for locals and surrounding towns to experience dining and shopping in Darien.”
Participating restaurants will offer a special three-course prix-fixe lunch and/or dinner menu throughout Restaurant Week.
"Mid-range" restaurants will serve lunch for $12.14 and dinner $18.14. "High-end" ones will offer lunch for $20.14 and dinner for $30.14.
Participating restaurants include:
- Anthony's Coal Fire pizza
- Bodega Taco Bar
- Chuck's Steakhouse
- Darien Social
- Estia's American
- Jimmy's Southside Tavern
- Meatball & Company
- Rory's Restaurant
- Scena Wine Bar
- The Goose
- The Melting Pot
Stores participating in the indoor sidewalk sale days include:
- Helen Ainson
- The Dock Shop
- The Darien Sport Shop
- Wendy’s Closet
- Runner’s Roost
- At Home In the Heights
- Edward Tunick Men’s Clothier
- Fuji of Japan
- AVAL Hair Salon
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Darien
- 3 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Darien
- 4 Darien Honors Veterans With Wreaths Across America Ceremony
- 5 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller