NORWALK, Conn. -- The New York Times has given a favorable review to InThai in Norwalk in a recent edition -- which might change the restaurant's "sleeper" status as the article says.
Calling it "something of a secret" and "worthy of wider attention," the New York Times complimented the restaurant's appetizers, Thai curries and its signature dish, crispy pad Thai.
InThai is located at 456 Main Ave. in Norwalk.
Read the full New York Times review here.
- 1 Darien Man Charged With Assaulting, Strangling Wife In Stamford
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 3 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Darien
- 4 Body Found In Lake Ontario ID'd As Fairfield's Max Maisel
- 5 Teen Takes Responsibility For 2008 Death Of 13-Year-Old Wilton Bicyclist