NORWALK, Conn. -- The New York Times has given a favorable review to InThai in Norwalk in a recent edition -- which might change the restaurant's "sleeper" status as the article says.
Calling it "something of a secret" and "worthy of wider attention," the New York Times complimented the restaurant's appetizers, Thai curries and its signature dish, crispy pad Thai.
InThai is located at 456 Main Ave. in Norwalk.
Read the full New York Times review here.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Patricia Lowman Dailey, 57, Of Darien, Worked In The Fashion Industry
- 3 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Sandy Hook Students Safe After Evacuation Due To Bomb Threat