NORWALK, Conn. -- The New York Times has given a favorable review to InThai in Norwalk in a recent edition -- which might change the restaurant's "sleeper" status as the article says.
Calling it "something of a secret" and "worthy of wider attention," the New York Times complimented the restaurant's appetizers, Thai curries and its signature dish, crispy pad Thai.
InThai is located at 456 Main Ave. in Norwalk.
Read the full New York Times review here.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 3 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 4 Man Finds Hand Grenade In Darien Basement
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation