NORWALK, Conn. -- The New York Times has given a favorable review to InThai in Norwalk in a recent edition -- which might change the restaurant's "sleeper" status as the article says.
Calling it "something of a secret" and "worthy of wider attention," the New York Times complimented the restaurant's appetizers, Thai curries and its signature dish, crispy pad Thai.
InThai is located at 456 Main Ave. in Norwalk.
Read the full New York Times review here.
- 1 Darien Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Pure Barre Opens New Fitness Studio In Darien
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Darien With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 4 Darien-Based Kelly Associates Joins Houlihan Lawrence As Independent
- 5 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield