NORWALK, Conn. -- The New York Times has given a favorable review to InThai in Norwalk in a recent edition -- which might change the restaurant's "sleeper" status as the article says.
Calling it "something of a secret" and "worthy of wider attention," the New York Times complimented the restaurant's appetizers, Thai curries and its signature dish, crispy pad Thai.
InThai is located at 456 Main Ave. in Norwalk.
Read the full New York Times review here.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Darien Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy