NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk resident and avid kayaker David Park recently released the latest edition of his kayaking guidebook, "Kayaking in and Around the Norwalk Islands."
The fourth edition of the guidebook comes with detailed descriptions of all the islands, including ones that are open to the public for camping, picnics and hiking. The book also includes kayaking in Westport and Darien.
Books are $10 and are available at the following locations:
- The Small Boat Shop, 144 Water St., South Norwalk
- Ripka's Beach Cafe, Calf Pasture Beach, East Norwalk
- The Westport Historical Society gift shop, 25 Avery Place
- The Dock Shop, 51 Tokeneke Road, Darien
- The Outdoor Sports Center, 80 Danbury Road, Wilton