WESTPORT, Conn. -- The New York Times recently visited Bartaco in Westport and gave it a "Good" review.
Reviewer Patricia Brooks praised Bartaco for nearly everything -- from the beach-like atmosphere with indoor and outdoor seating to the tacos and and chipotle slaw.
Bartaco is open from 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays; 11:30 a.m. to midnight Fridays and Saturdays; and 11:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Sundays.
Reservations are not accepted, but diners can call 30 minutes in advance to put a name on the list, according to the New York Times.
Bartaco is located at 20 Wilton Road in Westport.
- 1 Darien Teen Is Charged With Fighting Mother Over Toenail
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 5 New York Man Charged With Fighting At Darien Bar