WESTPORT, Conn. -- The New York Times recently visited Bartaco in Westport and gave it a "Good" review.
Reviewer Patricia Brooks praised Bartaco for nearly everything -- from the beach-like atmosphere with indoor and outdoor seating to the tacos and and chipotle slaw.
Bartaco is open from 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays; 11:30 a.m. to midnight Fridays and Saturdays; and 11:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Sundays.
Reservations are not accepted, but diners can call 30 minutes in advance to put a name on the list, according to the New York Times.
Bartaco is located at 20 Wilton Road in Westport.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 4 Learn How To Become A Six-Figure Freelancer At The Darien Library
- 5 Patricia Lowman Dailey, 57, Of Darien, Worked In The Fashion Industry