GREENWICH, Conn. -- The PBS news program "Frontline" debuts a documentary about the government investigation of insider trading allegations against Stamford-based SAC Capital, owned by Greenwich resident Steve Cohen, on Tuesday at 10 p.m.
Entitled, "To Catch a Trader," the documentary shines a spotlight on Cohen's wealth and whether it was obtained through illegal means.
The documentary was written and produced by Martin Smith and Nick Verbitsky and directed by Verbitsky, who lives in Ridgefield.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Darien
- 5 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters