GREENWICH, Conn. -- The PBS news program "Frontline" debuts a documentary about the government investigation of insider trading allegations against Stamford-based SAC Capital, owned by Greenwich resident Steve Cohen, on Tuesday at 10 p.m.
Entitled, "To Catch a Trader," the documentary shines a spotlight on Cohen's wealth and whether it was obtained through illegal means.
The documentary was written and produced by Martin Smith and Nick Verbitsky and directed by Verbitsky, who lives in Ridgefield.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Learn How To Become A Six-Figure Freelancer At The Darien Library
- 4 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 5 Darien Swimmers, Divers Get Up Early For Fundraiser