GREENWICH, Conn. -- The PBS news program "Frontline" debuts a documentary about the government investigation of insider trading allegations against Stamford-based SAC Capital, owned by Greenwich resident Steve Cohen, on Tuesday at 10 p.m.
Entitled, "To Catch a Trader," the documentary shines a spotlight on Cohen's wealth and whether it was obtained through illegal means.
The documentary was written and produced by Martin Smith and Nick Verbitsky and directed by Verbitsky, who lives in Ridgefield.
- 1 Darien Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Darien, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Pure Barre Opens New Fitness Studio In Darien
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Darien With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 Darien-Based Kelly Associates Joins Houlihan Lawrence As Independent