GREENWICH, Conn. -- The PBS news program "Frontline" debuts a documentary about the government investigation of insider trading allegations against Stamford-based SAC Capital, owned by Greenwich resident Steve Cohen, on Tuesday at 10 p.m.
Entitled, "To Catch a Trader," the documentary shines a spotlight on Cohen's wealth and whether it was obtained through illegal means.
The documentary was written and produced by Martin Smith and Nick Verbitsky and directed by Verbitsky, who lives in Ridgefield.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Darien
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; Darien Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Darien