GREENWICH, Conn. -- The PBS news program "Frontline" debuts a documentary about the government investigation of insider trading allegations against Stamford-based SAC Capital, owned by Greenwich resident Steve Cohen, on Tuesday at 10 p.m.
Entitled, "To Catch a Trader," the documentary shines a spotlight on Cohen's wealth and whether it was obtained through illegal means.
The documentary was written and produced by Martin Smith and Nick Verbitsky and directed by Verbitsky, who lives in Ridgefield.
- 1 Police: Darien Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Pair Charged With Using Fake $100 Bills At Darien Shops
- 4 Darien Couple Tackles New York City Marathon For Norwalk Charity
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Darien