DARIEN, Conn. -- Darien's Dishcrawl, featuring food from three restaurants around town, is planned for March 19.
The Dishcrawl, which runs from 7 to 9:30 p.m., is a national start-up founded on the premise that communities can be brought together through good food and good company, representatives said.
"Dishcrawl is taking 40 lucky crawlers through beautiful downtown Darien, to sample some of the best bites Connecticut has to offer," representatives said. "Dishcrawlers will sample delicious bites at three restaurants while strolling the lovely streets of Darien. Lately, many big city chefs are expanding beyond the metropolitan hustle and bustle to join the Fairfield County culinary community -- and we could not be happier about it."
Tickets are $45 per person and can be purchased at the Dishcrawl Darien webpage.
- 1 Police: Darien Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Pair Charged With Using Fake $100 Bills At Darien Shops
- 4 Darien Couple Tackles New York City Marathon For Norwalk Charity
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Darien