DARIEN, Conn. -- Darien's Dishcrawl, featuring food from three restaurants around town, is planned for March 19.
The Dishcrawl, which runs from 7 to 9:30 p.m., is a national start-up founded on the premise that communities can be brought together through good food and good company, representatives said.
"Dishcrawl is taking 40 lucky crawlers through beautiful downtown Darien, to sample some of the best bites Connecticut has to offer," representatives said. "Dishcrawlers will sample delicious bites at three restaurants while strolling the lovely streets of Darien. Lately, many big city chefs are expanding beyond the metropolitan hustle and bustle to join the Fairfield County culinary community -- and we could not be happier about it."
Tickets are $45 per person and can be purchased at the Dishcrawl Darien webpage.
- 1 Darien Teen, 18, Charged With Fighting Mother Over Toenail
- 2 New York Man Charged With Fighting At Darien Bar
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Darien Town Administrator To Step Down, Head Housing Agency
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal