DARIEN, Conn. – The Darien Arts Center has named Maggie Pangrazio as the new director of the Kids Theatre.
Pangrazio, who has an extensive theatrical background, has been involved in productions with the Darien Arts Center, New Canaan Powerhouse Players, Westport Community Theatre, Curtain Call, Downtown Cabaret Theatre, and the Bridgeport Theatre Company.
She recently directed a production of “Dracula” for the Bridgeport Theatre Company and originated the lead role in Bridgeport Community Theatre’s new musical, “SubUrban Decay.”
Pangrazio has a degree in music theater performance and communications from American University, where she graduated cum laude with university honors. Raised in Fairfield, Pangrazio largely was involved in theater in her high school, Fairfield Follies, and the Downtown Cabaret Theatre. Pangrazio also is a certified make-up artist in theatrical and special effects makeup.
For more information or to register, go to arts.darien.org. For questions, call 203-655-8683.
Founded in 1975, the Darien Arts Center, 2 Renshaw Road, is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing visual and performing arts programs and events for the community.
- 1 National Weather Service: Darien's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 2 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 3 Darien High School Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- 4 Darien Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus