DARIEN, Conn. – The Darien Arts Center has named Maggie Pangrazio as the new director of the Kids Theatre.
Pangrazio, who has an extensive theatrical background, has been involved in productions with the Darien Arts Center, New Canaan Powerhouse Players, Westport Community Theatre, Curtain Call, Downtown Cabaret Theatre, and the Bridgeport Theatre Company.
She recently directed a production of “Dracula” for the Bridgeport Theatre Company and originated the lead role in Bridgeport Community Theatre’s new musical, “SubUrban Decay.”
Pangrazio has a degree in music theater performance and communications from American University, where she graduated cum laude with university honors. Raised in Fairfield, Pangrazio largely was involved in theater in her high school, Fairfield Follies, and the Downtown Cabaret Theatre. Pangrazio also is a certified make-up artist in theatrical and special effects makeup.
For more information or to register, go to arts.darien.org. For questions, call 203-655-8683.
Founded in 1975, the Darien Arts Center, 2 Renshaw Road, is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing visual and performing arts programs and events for the community.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Darien
- 3 Sony Pulls Film; Darien Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Darien