DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Arts Center Stage is set to present the romantic comedy "Sirens" opening Friday, March 14.
The cast and crew are preparing for the "audience-pleasing light-hearted romantic comedy" produced with special permission from Samuel French Inc. The show offers "a humorous perspective on long-term love and the loss of youth," representatives said.
Performances of Sirens are 8 p.m. March 14, 15, 21, 22, 28 and 29 and 2 p.m. March 16 and 23.
The Sirens cast consists of Regina Elliott, Joseph Maker, Sarah Smegal and James Kamensky.
"This talented group of actors is directed by Carin Zakes with Mario Fuentes as Assistant Director and Maggie Pangrazio as producer," representatives said.
All shows will take place in the DAC Weatherstone Studio located at 2 Renshaw Road in Darien. Tickets are $25 each and can be purchased through the box office at 203-655-5414 or through the Darien Arts Center Stage website. The March 15 performance includes a "Talk Back" session from the cast and the director.
- 1 Darien Hockey Player Draws Interest Of NHL Scouts
- 2 Darien High School Ranked Fourth-Best In Connecticut
- 3 Darien Home To 5 Of The 25 Best Elementary Schools In The State
- 4 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Darien; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely