DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library is set to host a new series for senior citizens.
"Senior Moments" will be a monthly coffee and conversation program designed for seniors. The first meeting will include a viewing of Jane Fonda's 2011 Talk "Life's Third Act" and discussion over a cup of coffee at 3 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 21, at the Darien Library.
The group will also meet at 3 p.m., Feb. 18, with Edmund Schmidt, author of "Noroton Heights: A Neighborhood for Generations," who will lead a discussion on the history of Darien. The group will also meet March 18, but the topic has not been determined.
- 1 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 2 Report Says 7 Arrests Were Made At Darien Schools In 2013
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield