DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library is set to host a new series for senior citizens.
"Senior Moments" will be a monthly coffee and conversation program designed for seniors. The first meeting will include a viewing of Jane Fonda's 2011 Talk "Life's Third Act" and discussion over a cup of coffee at 3 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 21, at the Darien Library.
The group will also meet at 3 p.m., Feb. 18, with Edmund Schmidt, author of "Noroton Heights: A Neighborhood for Generations," who will lead a discussion on the history of Darien. The group will also meet March 18, but the topic has not been determined.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 3 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 4 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight