DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library is set to host a new series for senior citizens.
"Senior Moments" will be a monthly coffee and conversation program designed for seniors. The first meeting will include a viewing of Jane Fonda's 2011 Talk "Life's Third Act" and discussion over a cup of coffee at 3 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 21, at the Darien Library.
The group will also meet at 3 p.m., Feb. 18, with Edmund Schmidt, author of "Noroton Heights: A Neighborhood for Generations," who will lead a discussion on the history of Darien. The group will also meet March 18, but the topic has not been determined.
- 1 Darien Teen, 18, Charged With Fighting Mother Over Toenail
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 3 New York Man Charged With Fighting At Darien Bar
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director