DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library is set to host a new series for senior citizens.
"Senior Moments" will be a monthly coffee and conversation program designed for seniors. The first meeting will include a viewing of Jane Fonda's 2011 Talk "Life's Third Act" and discussion over a cup of coffee at 3 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 21, at the Darien Library.
The group will also meet at 3 p.m., Feb. 18, with Edmund Schmidt, author of "Noroton Heights: A Neighborhood for Generations," who will lead a discussion on the history of Darien. The group will also meet March 18, but the topic has not been determined.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Patricia Lowman Dailey, 57, Of Darien, Worked In The Fashion Industry
- 3 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Sandy Hook Students Safe After Evacuation Due To Bomb Threat