DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library is set to host a new series for senior citizens.
"Senior Moments" will be a monthly coffee and conversation program designed for seniors. The first meeting will include a viewing of Jane Fonda's 2011 Talk "Life's Third Act" and discussion over a cup of coffee at 3 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 21, at the Darien Library.
The group will also meet at 3 p.m., Feb. 18, with Edmund Schmidt, author of "Noroton Heights: A Neighborhood for Generations," who will lead a discussion on the history of Darien. The group will also meet March 18, but the topic has not been determined.
- 1 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Darien Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl
- 3 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Darien
- 4 Child's Play: Darien's Royle School Dedicates New Playground
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed