DARIEN, Conn. -- The YWCA Darien/Norwalk Newcomers Club will host “Ladies Night Out” at Ten Twenty Post Oyster Bar & Bistro on Thursday, Aug. 22, at 7:30 p.m.
The $55 per person cost includes hors d’oeuvres, a three-course dinner, a glass of wine or beer, unlimited coffee, tea and soft drinks, tax and gratuity.
Seating will be at 8 p.m., followed by dinner at the restaurant at 1020 Post Road in Darien. Please RSVP by Aug. 20 with payment. Register online here. No refunds will be offered.
First course will include a choice of:
• House greens salad
• Cup of soup of the day
Followed by a choice of entrée:
• Grand Mere Roasted Half Chicken with Lardons, Haricot-vert & Natural Jus
• Grilled Salmon Filet, Mashed Potatoes & Haricot-vert
• House Burger with Jarlsburg & Fries
• Petite Filet Mignon, Mashed Potatoes, Fried Onions & Bordelaise
• Ham & Gruyere Sandwich with Caramelized Onions, Grain Mustard & Fries
• Charcuterie Plate with Accoutrements
Concluding with a family-style dessert of:
• Warm Chocolate Cake
• Apple Crisp
• Brownie Sundae
• Tollhouse Cookie Pie
There will also be three bottles of wine available for purchase at a special price of $30 per bottle: a Penescal Sauvignon Blanc, a Rutherford Chardonnay and a Cotes du Rhone.
The YWCA is the oldest and largest multicultural women's organization in the world. Across the globe, there are more than 25 million members in 122 countries, including 2 million members in 300 local associations in the United States. Its mission is to eliminate racism and empower women, building strong leaders and advocating for women’s rights and civil rights in Congress.