DARIEN, Conn. - Darien voters donated 2,800 pounds of food in Person-to-Person’s first Election Day food drive.
The non-perishable food was collected in 200 grocery bags at the six polling stations throughout town. It is valued at $3,100. The donated food will benefit low-income families in Darien and the surrounding communities.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Pair Charged With Using Fake $100 Bills At Darien Shops
- 3 Darien Academic Advisors Seek To Match Students To Schools
- 4 Darien's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens