DARIEN, Conn. - Darien voters donated 2,800 pounds of food in Person-to-Person’s first Election Day food drive.
The non-perishable food was collected in 200 grocery bags at the six polling stations throughout town. It is valued at $3,100. The donated food will benefit low-income families in Darien and the surrounding communities.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 Darien Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 4 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy