DARIEN, Conn. - Darien voters donated 2,800 pounds of food in Person-to-Person’s first Election Day food drive.
The non-perishable food was collected in 200 grocery bags at the six polling stations throughout town. It is valued at $3,100. The donated food will benefit low-income families in Darien and the surrounding communities.
- 1 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 2 Report Says 7 Arrests Were Made At Darien Schools In 2013
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield