DARIEN, Conn. - Darien voters donated 2,800 pounds of food in Person-to-Person’s first Election Day food drive.
The non-perishable food was collected in 200 grocery bags at the six polling stations throughout town. It is valued at $3,100. The donated food will benefit low-income families in Darien and the surrounding communities.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal