DARIEN, Conn. - Darien voters donated 2,800 pounds of food in Person-to-Person’s first Election Day food drive.
The non-perishable food was collected in 200 grocery bags at the six polling stations throughout town. It is valued at $3,100. The donated food will benefit low-income families in Darien and the surrounding communities.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 Darien Businesswoman Applauds 40 Years Of WoodenBoat Magazine
- 3 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 4 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 5 Darien Community Association Awards College Scholarships