DARIEN, Conn. – Opus for Person-to-Person, which will celebrate its 20th anniversary in January, has announced the 22 women selected for its 2015-16 board of directors.
With more than 200 women from Darien and surrounding towns, Opus is a charitable organization whose members support the community by volunteering their time and energy toward fundraising efforts for the Darien and Norwalk-based agency Person-to-Person. Since 1996, Opus has contributed nearly $3.3 Million to Person-to-Person as its only fundraising and awareness arm. Last year alone, Opus raised more than $248,000 that went directly to Person-to-Person’s critical programs and services.
“We are thrilled with the incoming board members, many of whom had significant roles in recent fundraisers,” said Kristina Gregory, co-president of Opus for Person-to-Person. “One of the goals we have set for this year is to engage even more local businesses in Darien, Norwalk and Stamford in supporting the important work of Person-to-Person by supporting Opus for Person-to-Person. We will also partner with Person-to-Person more closely to address the specific and changing needs for donations and volunteers.”
The 2015-2016 Board of Directors includes:
- Patty Deery, Kristina Gregory and Amie Willis, co-presidents.
- Christa FitzPatrick, vice president.
- Jennifer Barbagallo, secretary.
- Gina Gromelski and Jennifer Sherman, treasurers.
- Lindsey Carr, Lauren Leahy and Barbara May, corporate development.
- Lindsay Rodgers, board liaison BigGER Rig Gig.
- Jennifer Clemow, board liaison spring benefit.
- Rebecca Morrison, board liaison, Balloon Day.
- Heather Gray, Leslie Lester and Katherine Sakara, membership events.
- Kathy Calio and Anika Charron, membership and recruiting.
- Holly Mitchell, internal public relations.
- Jennifer Antoszewski, external public relations.
- Jordan Castellani and Liz Ezbiansky, Baby Basics.
For more information and to learn how to get involved, visit www.opus4p2p.org .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.